Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Favorite Designer of April:


            Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet is by far my favorite designer! In my opinion, her pieces dominate the women’s contemporary market wherever I shop and I can never seem to resist picking up a piece whenever I see them.
Stacey Bendet
            But shopping her collection in retail stores is not enough. I visited their Bryant Park showroom in NYC this summer, and I was drooling. Not only do you get to see most of their collection, but it is all in one room and you can try on to your heart’s desire! Let’s just say I spent most of my budget in this one store.
            Her collections never cease to amaze me. The bright colors that are perfectly on trend, the eclectic prints and patterns, and the luxurious fabrics are exactly what I yearn for. Me being a person who is attracted to neon colors and silks, her Spring 2012 collection caused me to break the bank recently. Please enjoy looking at her collection and feel free to get caught up in Stacey’s world.
A+O on Polyvore
Follow Stacey on Facebook and you will get regular outfit updates, company collection and employee updates, as well as regular blog posts on what is their latest inspiration! Obviously I am obsessed with this brand and my infatuation will continue. My dream would be to work for this brand and to be surrounded by such beauty and creativity! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment